Close. More. Deals.
Successfully completing deals requires the collaboration of a knowledgeable and experienced deal team. Oftentimes, the best deal collaboration is accomplished across brokerage firms through forming a syndicate. In today’s market, syndicating capital transactions is best accomplished through collaborating through technology. The InvestmentBank.com Deal Syndication tool leverages the contacts among broker-dealers to give issuers a leg-up in closing capital transactions.
Our Deal Syndication tool requires an inter-broker-dealer agreement. The tool will be available in Q2 2017. Please contact us for more information.
Packed with advanced CRM features
- Allows intermediaries to leverage the CRM contacts across sub-accounts and private-label platforms, while maintaining original intermediary contact ownership
- Uses the powerful tools of Marketing & Process Automation for reaching more potential accredited and institutional investors across multiple platforms
- Provides issuers and intermediaries with secure tracking of pitchbook delivery and virtual data room visits
- Exploits the general solicitation exemption through Regulation D, 506 (c) and Regulation A+ by reaching more potential investors that may not be available within a single brokerage firm
- Provides advanced analytics and business intelligence for future deal decision-making
Deal Syndication Capital Advisory
Maximizing seller value in mergers & acquisitions
Tell us about your M&A needs
1 Step 1
Our M&A Process
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
for the middle market.
Assess Financial Readiness
Align M&A Criteria
Research Target Industry
Target List Building
Letter of Intent (LOI)