We operate a boutique-style investment bank with a national presence and footprint. Most of our investment bankers are former business operators and executives, each with decades of relevant experience in the field. Because of our success, we want to give back to those heavily interested in careers in investment banking, finance and securities law. Twice each year (one for each semester), we award a $1,000 scholarship to a winning essay writer.
Scholarships are due July 31st and December 31st each year.
1. Applicants must be a United States citizen
2. Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited program in the United States
3. Applicants must be either finance or pre-law undergraduate or MBA or law graduate students
4. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of at least 3.0
5. Applicants must submit an official copy of their school transcript to c/o Nate Nead 2515 So. Hood St. Tacoma, Washington 98402
Please choose one of the following three topics for your desired essay. Essays must be between 800 and 2,000 words.
1. Describe how the changing securities laws relative to crowdfunding and the JOBS Act are changing the face of traditional investment banking and capital formation.
2. Address how the retiring baby boomer generation will impact overall mergers and acquisitions and how investment banks and other financial institutions can better address these issues.
3. Discuss how social media can better be utilized in investment banking in conjunction with more traditional relationship-driven methods of deal origination.
To apply for the InvestmentBank.com Scholarship:
1. Please fill out the online application to the right
2. Send copy of transcript to the address above
3. Send written copy of essay in both PDF and Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested interns are invited to visit our internship page.