Investment Banking | Mergers & Acquisitions
San Francisco, California
InvestmentBank.com San Francisco is primarily focused on middle market M&A advisory. While most of our clients are heavily involved in the technology industry, we service most companies looking to go through the M&A process no matter the industry. Our clients typically range in enterprise value of $10 – $200 million. As many of out clients are unfamiliar with the process we seek to help them in the through six basic steps:
- Preform an analysis on your company to reveal its true profitability and potential
- Prepare the appropriate documentation with the Teaser Letter to catch investor’s interest and the Confidential Marketing Memorandum to reveal necessary details
- Launch the marketing campaign to inform investors of the unique opportunity.
- Hold your firm in high confidentiality during the process ensuring there are no damages caused by putting your company on the market
- Create a bidding war by bringing multiple buyers into negotiations
- Act as a third party to ensure you are treated fairly during the entire process.
Our professionals have the experience to walk you through the entire process and help you create the appropriate expectations for making the next step for your business.
Maximizing seller value in mergers & acquisitions
Tell us about your M&A needs
Our M&A Process
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
for the middle market.
Assess Financial Readiness
Align M&A Criteria
Research Target Industry
Target List Building
Letter of Intent (LOI)
San Francisco Investment Bank
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS ADVISORY
FOR THE MIDDLE MARKET
Seasoned business people will rightly know that business transitions involve a whole lot of small but crucial decisions that adversely affect the success. We help you strategically align yourself so as to reap maximum benefits from whatever business decisions you are about to make. As you navigate the financial, tax, legal, and managerial hoops involved, we are there to help you through your journey.
Our job isn’t just to help you complete the transaction: we help you maximize. If it is a sale, we help you create an attractive business structure before using our networks to help you fetch top dollar for your investment. If you are buying a business in San Francisco’s financial metropolitan, we help you –together with our partners-find the perfect business for you. We assist you to navigate through the legal and tax obligations of the transactions, allowing you to keep as much of the money you make as possible.
If you are looking for an advisory service that leverages you the power of a vast, international network, then Deal Capital is perfect for you. Reach out to us in San Francisco today.