- Goal & Objective Setting – determine if an ESOP can help you achieve your business and personal goals
- Feasibility Assessment and Analysis – conduct rigorous quantitative analysis to determine if an ESOP is financially feasible and advisable for your company.
- Alternatives to Consider – compare an ESOP with other potential solutions
- Cost/Benefit Analysis – determine if the benefits of implementing an ESOP for your company exceeds the benefits achieved.
- Plan design and ESOP formation – drafting the necessary legal, corporate, shareholder and employee documents and agreements to tax qualify the plan with the IRS and make it effective in the eyes of the regulatory authorities.
- Financing alternatives – compare internal versus external funding for the plan. Secure financing for the ESOP if required.
- Repurchase obligation – forecasting your obligation to repurchase the shares of departing ESOP participants and evaluating pre-funding strategies.
- Employee communications – communication strategies to maximize employee results.
ESOP Capital Advisory
Maximizing seller value in mergers & acquisitions
Tell us about your M&A needs
1 Step 1
Our M&A Process
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
for the middle market.
Assess Financial Readiness
Align M&A Criteria
Research Target Industry
Target List Building
Letter of Intent (LOI)